With SharePoint workflows users can conveniently collaborate with each other, a request for approval or assigning a task just takes a few seconds. Nintex Workflow brings workflows in SharePoint to a next level and adds proper enterprise functions as reporting, workflow escalation and Line of Business application integration.
The easy 'drag and drop' way of creating workflows makes Nintex useful for every type of users.
This book is for those who want to explore the functionality of Nintex Workflow, people that are orientating on the use of Nintex workflows, those who are starting to work with Nintex Workflow or users that use it as reference in their day to day job. Our audience during trainings varies from department managers that approve workflows, information workers that want to automate processes and developers that want to solve issues with Nintex workflow. With these users in mind we have created this book.
All major components and all the big advantages of Nintex Workflow are covered in Nintex Workflow User's Guide:
- How do you setup and install Nintex Workflow on premise, in the cloud or on Office 365.
- Start working with the Nintex Workflow layout.
- Your first simple workflow
- Bring logic and structure in your workflows
- Working with external systems via Web services , SQL and BCS.
- Design custom task forms with InfoPath
- Complex workflows
- All complete overview of all available actions
All chapters come with clear step by step instructions for beginners and advanced instructions for advanced users.